If you would like to take part in Taste of Charlotte as a Restaurant or a Partner, please let us know a little bit about your business.
Applications are open year round.
Restaurants/Food application deadline by April 15th.
The Taste Committee will review all completed applications received by the deadline date and will begin filling the available space. If your establishment meets the below criteria and if space is available, a representative will reach out to you with additional details and next steps.
- Restaurants must be local to the Greater Charlotte Area and must be registered with the Mecklenburg County Health Department to qualify.
- Food Truck Mobile Units must be local to the Greater Charlotte Area and must be registered with the Mecklenburg County Health Department to qualify. Limited space available for food truck based on category, menu items, and size.
- Dessert Vendors must be local to the Greater Charlotte Area and registered with NC Department of Agriculture to qualify. Limited availability for sweets or dessert category.
- Artisan Marketplace – Must be considered an art product, local to Greater Charlotte Area, and ALL products must be handmade to qualify.
- Multiple products qualify to be sampled and sold onsite.
- Sponsorships opportunities are accepted year round.